Get Adapted with the Fineness of Latest & Updated Angular JS Version 7
- posted - 27 November 2018
- 0 comments
So, you were already updated with Angular 6 release through our last write-up on the same. Are you aware that Angular JS version ^7.0.0 is already active since October 18th, 2018? The team have also announced that the active version is going to end by April 18th, 2018 and the LTS would end by April 18th, 2020. As we have already made you aware as why this happens to be one of the most reputable frameworks in the world of web application development solutions, it’s better to pour-in some light on to its latest facts and features. Undoubtedly, it’s much more redefined and effective.
Latest AngularJS version is here with array of new and valuable attributes for developers and programmers in respect of CLI, Angular Material and core framework. It has been implemented through the dynamic synchronization of the chief version with partner launches and tool-chains. Such amalgamation has actually made it smarter, faster and better. The crucial and re-defined features are:
- All the past issues in respect of reflect-metadata polyfill have been fixed in this version7. The team ensured that it will be automatically removed from the polyfills.ts file by developing the respective application in JIT mode. Moreover, angular.json file modification is also available for better speed and performance and developers can also avail Chrome’s Data Saver benefits.
- The virtual scrolling benefit (<cdk-virtual-scroll-viewport>) is yet another effective feature that developers would get to explore through the updated AngularJS web application development. The DOM based loading and uploading factors simply makes the development process much more hassle-free. In the due course, larger scrollable lists, faster user experience, etc., can be implemented on the application, too.
- The effective feature also includes excellence of node_modules that are allied with ngc to node_modules compiled with ngtsc for getting transformed through the brilliance of all latest Ivy renderer. The dependency up-gradations such as: TypeScript 3.1 support, Added Support for Node v10, RxJS 6.3 and attachjment of Angular Do-Bootstrap in this latest Angular JS version must also be mentioned.
- The CLI Prompts has been crafted with advancement and has been stapled with the ability to prompt immediately with ng-add, ng-new, @angular/material commands. Eventually, one would also get to discover the effectiveness of built-in features such as SCSS support and Bundle Budgets in CLI.
- The Component Dev Kit (CDK) and Angular Material in Angular 7 come with enhanced Material Design benefits. It’s also added with ScrollingModule and DragDropModule. On being combined with all these features the framework has become one of the most user-friendly one and should be invested upon, too.
For generating all the fineness of latest AngularJS web application development, it would always be suggested to get in touch with the experienced and knowledgeable Angular programmers of Ivan. As they have been working on this framework with excellence and delivering satisfactory results worldwide, you can stay assured of implementing all the efficacies of AngularJS version 7 in a best possible way.