Version 1.0 of December 13th 2005 to Version 5.2.1 of August 7th 2018, Ruby on Rails (RoR) is the buzzword among tech-savvy experts. Proficient outsourcing company and IT strategy and consulting solution providers has solved number of complex tasks with this popular and excellent web application framework. There are thousands of programming languages that got discovered over the decade. But, not all fits the website development requirements. RoR has been doing the same with ease for efficient and expert developers, designers and programmers.
There are around 1,076,238 active websites where RoR is being used. Urban Dictionary, Airbnb, GitHub, Shopify, Hulu, Intuit Community, WhitePages, Soundcloud, etc., are to name a few among many big names as examples here. Let’s explore some of its unique benefits and features that have possibly popularized RoR in the tech world.
• Ruby on Rails uses the model–view–controller (MVC). This is highly beneficial for organizing the application programming. As it works on separated packages such as, Active Record, Active Resource, Action Mailer, Active Support and Action Pack. Moreover, programmers can always use Plugins for extending the required packages.
• RoR, a cross-platform Web application framework written in Ruby is more accentuated on two principles, Convention over Configuration (CoC) and Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY). The first is beneficial for identifying and also signifying any sorts of unusual aspects. While the later is helpful for retrieving any kind of database based on class name.
• Programmers get to develop applications that are ten times faster compared to other frameworks. This is due to the exceptional libraries of RoR. Moreover it is easily accessible through Ruby Gems
• Less yet more. This one of the most essential requirements of this competitive IT age. Needless to state, this aspect can be best obtained with the framework discussed here. Less codes that are effective, structured, user friendly, series of tools, modules, ready to use plugins, etc., are some of the other benefits.
• Data based-backed web application framework – Ruby on Rails (RoR), runs on Matz's Ruby Interpreter combining it with the benefit of maximum scalability. This feature is actually helpful for fetching a wider number of potential users. It is equally popular as a perfect full stack solution.
Most convenient way of analyzing and implementing all these beneficial features of Ruby on Rails (RoR) is by employing expertise of affordable and customer oriented IT strategy and consulting solution providers. For further assistance, get in touch with Ivan Infotech Pvt. Ltd.